Podívejme se na změny které nám přináší upgade kryptoměny Monero V0.16.0.0 'NITROGEN NEBULA'.
- You can find a full change log here.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Bulletproofs: improve verification speed
- Daemon: add Dandelion++ support
- Daemon: speedup startup in some cases
- Daemon: reduce bandwidth by up to 2/3rd
- Daemon: improve auto bootstrap algorithm
- Daemon: faster fetching of consecutive transactions
- Daemon: print estimates for time until fully synced
- Ledger: improve error messages
- Wallet: new "address one-off" command
- Wallet: new "sweep_account" command
- ZMQ: improved support and bug fixes
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
A few final notes
- The hashes of the builds were confirmed (by reproducing the build) by iDunk, hyc, selsta, TheCharlatan, JonathanCross, fort3hlulz, scoobybejesus, intj440, afudoci, defterade, and binaryFate.
- GPG signed results can be found here: https://github.com/monero-project/gitian.sigs
- To prune an existing blockchain file (data.mdb), you can utilize the
prune-blockchaintool that is included in the binaries. Make sure to close all Monero related processes before utilizing this tool. Additionally, if your blockchain file is stored in a non-default directory, you have to make use of the
- To enable pruning on
monerod, use the
- Ledger Monero users, please be aware that a new version of the Ledger Monero App is required in order to properly use CLI v0.16. This release is not yet out, but forthcoming.