Dlouho očekávaná verze 0.14.1.0 obsahuje například pruning, podpora Ledger & Trezor a mnoho dalšího.
You ought to perform the following steps:
- Download the new binaries (the
.zipfile (Windows) or the
tar.bz2file (Mac OS X and Linux)) from the official website, the direct download links in this thread, or Github.
- Extract the new binaries to a new directory of your liking.
- Copy over the wallet files from the old directory (i.e. the v0.13.x.x directory or the v0.14.0.x directory).
monerod(warning: a database conversion is required, although it should be relatively fast) and
monero-wallet-cli(in case you have to use your wallet).
Note that a blockchain resync is not needed. Thus, if you open
monerod-v.0.14.1.0, it will simply pick up where it left off. Note, however, that the daemon (monerod) will have to upgrade the database version.
Brief release notes
- Blockchain pruning.
- Deterministic (reproducible) builds.
- Trezor support (for the model T).
- Ledger Nano X support.
- Tor & I2P (CLI) wallet integration.
- Multisig Messaging System.
- Further Bulletproofs verification optimizations.
- JIT enabled, which drastically improves sync performance.
- Bug fixes and further performance improvements.
A few final notes
- GUI v0.14.1.0 has been tagged and is thus expected to be available soon.
- The hashes of the Linux and Windows builds were confirmed (by reproducing the build) by moneromooo, iDunk, hyc, kinghat, scoobybejesus, gingeropolous, TheCharlatan, and fluffypony.
- The hashes of the Mac OS build were confirmed (by reproducing the build) by iDunk, hyc, scoobybejesus, gingeropolous, and fluffypony.
- Deterministic (reproducible) builds are not available yet for BSD.
- To prune an existing blockchain file (data.mdb), you can utilize the
prune-blockchaintool that is included in the binaries. Make sure to close all Monero related processes before utilizing this tool. Additionally, if your blockchain file is stored in a non-default directory, you have to make use of the
- To enable pruning on
monerod, use the
Ledger & Trezor CLI guides
- How do I generate a Ledger Monero wallet with the CLI (monero-wallet-cli)?
- The Trezor guide is forthcoming (probably later today).
P.S. If you have any questions regarding the release or need assistance with upgrading, feel free to use this thread.