Několik knih a publikací o kryptoměně Monero.
Published: April 4, 2020, with LaTeX source code here
A comprehensive conceptual (and technical) explanation of Monero.
We endeavor to teach anyone who knows basic algebra and simple computer science concepts like the ‘bit representation’ of a number not only how Monero works at a deep and comprehensive level, but also how useful and beautiful cryptography can be.
Published: June 26, 2018, with LaTeX source code here
A guide through the seemingly complex world of Monero.
- A broad introduction to blockchains and the importance of privacy - ideal for non-technical users.
- Discussion of Bitcoin’s shortcomings and specific solutions provided by Monero.
- User stories (illustrating how Monero protects your privacy), analogies, examples, legal/ethical discussions, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts.
- Details of the Monero decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles.
- Introductions to technical foundations of Monero, intended for developers, engineers, software architects, and curious users.
- New developments such as Kovri, Bulletproofs, Multisignature, Hardware Wallets, etc.