Práce na domovské stránce kryptoměny Monero.
- Uniformed structure of the user guides (the bigger chunks at least, some fine tuning will be still required). This is part of the efforts to have maintainable, scalable and easy to translate user guides and Moneropedia - #1413, #1416, #1417, #1420, #1424, #1428, #1430.
- Fixed location of language files in Norwegian (this language will be available soon) - #1418
- Added 'Go to the top' button to user and dev guides - #1436
- New FAQ: How big is the Monero blockchain? - #1442
- Getmonero.org now has an onion address! - #1458
- Added link to openhub in the recently updated Contributing page - #1455
- Improved way to display Moneropedia links - #1478
These are businesses which accept Monero recently added to the 'Merchants' page. For the complete list visit https://www.getmonero.org/community/merchants/.
Note: we list these merchants for convenience, we don't do any vetting. We only check that the websites actually accept Monero and are not obvious scams. Do not use these services without first making your own researches about them.
If you know a business which accepts Monero who is not listed, let us know and we will add it to the 'Merchants' page. To add a merchant, open an issue on the repository and fill up the template.
We need contributors willing to work on the website!
Contributors willing to help with the website are always welcome. You are encouraged to join the
#monero-site chatroom (on Freenode, Matrix and MatterMost) to stay up to date and participate to the development. It's possbile to contribute to the development of the website in several ways:
- Translate! It's possible to translate the main parts of the website through an user-friendly graphic interface: Weblate. You don't need any particular experience, except speaking a second language, but make sure to read the guide you find at the top of the page.
- Resolve an issue! There are many open issues only waiting for contributors to work on them. Keep an eye especially on the issues labelled "⛑️ contributor needed" , which are mostly documentation changes or easy issues which don't require deep technical knowledge. If you would like to help with one of those, but you are scared by the fact that you need to navigate the repository, feel free to contact us and we will manage to get you started.
Zdroj ErCiccione Monero EcosystemF