Práce na domovské stránce kryptoměny Monero.
- The 'Contributing' page has been refreshed and more and updated information were added - #1427
- Added blog post about Bulletproof+ - #1387
- All user guides have been translated into German - #1327, #1325, #1339, #1332, #1326
- Added blog posts for release 0.17.1.9 CLI and GUI - #1410
- Added blog posts for release 0.17.1.8 CLI and GUI - #1397
- The 'What is Monero' video in the Homepage has now English subtitles (subtitles will be soon avialable in more languages) - #1373
- Added new FAQ 'I haven't touched my Monero in a long time, did I lose my coins as a consequence of a hard fork (network upgrade)?' - #1357
- The Monero Addresses Cheatsheet was added to the Library - #1348
- The footer was restructured and the content updated
- Added csharp-monero to 'Libraries and helpers' in the Developer Guides page - #1403
- Added a button linking to the Library in the Research Lab page - #1409
- Now that the new 'Workgroups' page has replaced the old 'Team' the URL of the page was updated accordingly and now is https://www.getmonero.org/community/workgroups/. The old URL automatically redirects to the new one - #1394
- Added links to blog posts and Moneropedia entries in the Roadmap - #1384
- Added link to the release notes in the Downloads page - #1382
get_infocall in the Daemon RPC docs - #1355, #1381
- All user guides now have a 'Back to the list' button that allows to go back to the index of guides - #1370
- Added Atomic Swaps and Bulletproofs+ to the Roadmap - #1354
- The instructions in the README of the repository have been updated - #1265
- Added Monero Policy Working group to the new 'Workgroups' page - #1407
- The structure of the roadmap has been updated with the new year: 2021 - #1423
- Fixed thumbnails not showing on social medias - #1425
- The links to the papers in the Research Lab page are nicer buttons now - #1345
These are businesses which accept Monero recently added to the 'Merchants' page. For the complete list visit https://www.getmonero.org/community/merchants/.
Note: we list these merchants for convenience, we don't do any vetting. We only check that the websites actually accept Monero and are not obvious scams. Do not use these services without first making your own researches about them.
If you know a business which accepts Monero who is not listed, let us know and we will add it to the 'Merchants' page. To add a merchant, open an issue on the repository and fill up the template.
We need contributors willing to work on the website!
Contributors willing to help with the website are always welcome. You are encouraged to join the
#monero-site chatroom (on Freenode, Matrix and MatterMost) to stay up to date and participate to the development. It's possbile to contribute to the development of the website in several ways:
- Translate! It's possible to translate the main parts of the website through an user-friendly graphic interface: Weblate. You don't need any particular experience, except speaking a second language, but make sure to read the guide you find at the top of the page.
- Resolve an issue! There are many open issues only waiting for contributors to work on them. Keep an eye especially on the issues labelled "⛑️ contributor needed" , which are mostly documentation changes or easy issues which don't require deep technical knowledge. If you would like to help with one of those, but you are scared by the fact that you need to navigate the repository, feel free to contact us and we will manage to get you started.
Zdroj ErCiccione Monero Ecosystem