Práce na domovské stránce kryptoměny Monero.
- New page 'Workgroups' which substitutes the old 'Team' page - #1260
- New Moneropedia entry: CLSAG - #1181
- New FAQ: 'Are there videos I can watch to learn about Monero?' - #1304
- New FAQ: 'Is it true that Monero has a hard fork every 6 months?' - #1291
- Announced release 0.17.1.5 - #1335
- Announced GUI release 0.17.1.5 - #1338
- Link to instructions to add a Moneropedia entry at the bottom of the Moeneropedia page - #1333
- daemon-rpc guide: Fix target_height value for sync_info - #1328
- The user guide 'Wallet/daemon isolation with Qubes + Whonix' has been updated - #1312
- All Moneropedia entries have been translated into German - #1224, #1250, #1251, #1252, #1253, #1254, #1255.
- Update FAQ 'How can i get Monero?' - #1248
- Announced GUI release 0.17.1.6 - #1359
- Announced release 0.17.1.6 - #1358
- Announced GUI release 0.17.1.7 - #1369
- Announced release 0.17.1.7 - #1368
- Downloads: Fix order of appeareance of platform-specific releases - #1365
- Removed banner 'network upgrade' - #1353
- Sponsorships: Remove link to fork networking since their certificate is invalid - #1351
- Increasd contrast of topnav menu - #1346
- The entire Moneropedia has been translated into Norwegian - #1266, #1302, #1305, #1319, #1321
- Removed all I2P-related entries from zh-tw and zh-cn languages + Removed links to deleted Moneropedia entries from other resources - #1220
- Add a 'go to the top of the page' button in the Blog - #1298
- Fix remaining links to web.getmonero instead of www.getmonero - #1334
These are businesses which accept Monero recently added to the 'Merchants' page. For the complete list visit https://www.getmonero.org/community/merchants/.
Note: we list these merchants for convenience, we don't do any vetting. We only check that the websites actually accept Monero and are not obvious scams. Do not use these services without first making your own researches about them.
1 merchant was removed: #1341.
If you know a business which accepts Monero who is not listed, let us know and we will add it to the 'Merchants' page. To add a merchant, open an issue on the repository and fill up the template.
We need contributors willing to work on the website!
Contributors willing to help with the website are always welcome. You are encouraged to join the
#monero-site chatroom (on Freenode, Matrix and MatterMost) to stay up to date and participate to the development. It's possbile to contribute to the development of the website in several ways:
- Translate! It's possible to translate the main parts of the website through an user-friendly graphic interface: Weblate. You don't need any particular experience, except speaking a second language, but make sure to read the guide you find at the top of the page.
- Resolve an issue! There are many open issues only waiting for contributors to work on them. Keep an eye especially on the issues labelled "⛑️ contributor needed" , which are mostly documentation changes or easy issues which don't require deep technical knowledge. If you would like to help with one of those, but you are scared by the fact that you need to navigate the repository, feel free to contact us and we will manage to get you started.
Zdroj ErCiccione Monero Ecosystem